Caramel Nut Clusters

by aimee @ shugarysweets on August 24, 2013

An easy, delicious candy recipe made with caramel, almonds, peanuts, pecans and chocolate! Whip up a batch of Caramel Nut Clusters today!

Caramel Nut Clusters: easy, delicious caramel, almond, peanut, pecan and chocolate clusters!

I’m such a candy freak. Really I am.

I am the candy contributor over at Food Fanatic. Have you checked out this site yet? So many delicious recipes from so many wonderful, talented bloggers.

Anyways, I’m determined to show you all that candy can, and should, be made year round. Today’s recipe is filled with caramel, chocolate, almonds, peanuts and pecans! I’m wishing I still had some of these left to enjoy. Guess I better make another batch!

Oh, and did I mention these are made in the microwave?? In just minutes? Yeah.

Averie @ Averie Cooks August 24, 2013 at 6:38 pm

They look wonderful! I love caramel and with the chocolate and peanuts, so good! Like a Snickers meets Turtle!
Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..Weekend ThingsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets August 24, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Yes! Love that comparison. Snickers meets turtle!! Thanks for stopping by Averie!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Caramel Nut ClustersMy Profile

Eva @ Eva Bakes August 24, 2013 at 7:55 pm

You need to sell these in a candy store, Aimee! They are gorgeous!
Eva @ Eva Bakes recently posted..3 Musketeers rice krispies treatsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets August 24, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Thanks Eva! Can I call the candy shop “Shugary Sweets?” hehe
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Caramel Nut ClustersMy Profile

Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet August 24, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Candy that’s done in the microwave!! Okay that’s just awesome!!
Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted..Pineapple and Ham PizzaMy Profile

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) August 24, 2013 at 9:31 pm

CANNNDDYYYYYY!
Kayle (The Cooking Actress) recently posted..Something Saturdays (8/24/13)My Profile

Nutmeg Nanny August 24, 2013 at 10:57 pm

Oh man, these look extremely addictive , maybe I’ll add a warning label when I make them ;)
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Greek Yogurt Chicken SaladMy Profile

Mary Frances @ The Sweet Tooth Life August 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm

All my favorite nuts covered in caramel? I like the idea of putting a warning label on them – “make at your own risk!” I would eat the whole batch, it’s just the way I am with nuts. Looks so delicious!
Mary Frances @ The Sweet Tooth Life recently posted..100% Whole Wheat Monkey BreadMy Profile

Marcie August 25, 2013 at 7:03 am

I love candy like this — crunchy, chewy, sweet, and salty! These look delicious!

Nora (Buttercream Fanatic) August 25, 2013 at 11:45 am

Oh, wow…these are so simple that they are hard to resist! I absolutely love sweet-and-salty stuff together.

Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig August 25, 2013 at 12:36 pm

My kind of dessert! Love nuts so I am all over this lovely recipe…Pinned!
Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig recently posted..20 Meat-Loving Barbecue SaucesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets August 25, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Thanks for pinning Cathy!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Caramel Nut ClustersMy Profile

icakepops August 25, 2013 at 8:47 pm

These look like they’d be right up my alley! Definitely must try!
icakepops recently posted..Forest Animal Cake PopsMy Profile

Abbie August 26, 2013 at 10:57 am

These look so delicious! they are so cute and simple. <3 Pinned!
Abbie recently posted..swooning over.My Profile

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel August 26, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I, too, am a fanatic of the candy variety. These look perfect to hand out during Christmastime!
Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel recently posted..Bacon S’mores Waffle Breakfast Sandwich {and a Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker Giveaway!!}My Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life August 28, 2013 at 4:30 pm

I love candy of any kind too. This looks amazing and I love how easy these are to make!!!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..Rustic Fruit TartMy Profile

Skeeter November 21, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Wish the recipe was here with the good picture. Candy looks very Yummmmmyy

aimee @ shugarysweets November 21, 2013 at 9:48 pm

If you click the link above it will take you to the recipe to print it out!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Peppermint Puppy ChowMy Profile