Gooey, decadent Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies are loved by kids and adults! You’ll love the sweet balance of strawberry pie filling with the peanut butter and chocolate brownies!!
Gooey, decadent Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies are loved by kids and adults! You'll love the sweet balance of strawberry pie filling with the peanut butter and chocolate brownies!!
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (for 13x9 pan)
- 3 large eggs, divided
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 ounce) Strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9 X 13 pan with foil, then spay with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, 2 eggs, oil and water; spread into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, soften peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Add in sugar and 1 egg; combine well. Drop by spoonfuls over brownie batter.
- Spread fruit filling over peanut butter batter. With a butter knife, twirl the layers in equal sections, repeating the process throughout the pan; you should be able to see all three layers as you twirl with the knife.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes; cool completely and refrigerate. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- STORAGE- for best results, store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- FREEZE: Use our guide on how to freeze cookies for best practices.
- We recommend shelf stable peanut butter (instead of natural versions) for today's baking.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 103mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram