Gooey, decadent Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies are loved by kids and adults! You’ll love the sweet balance of strawberry pie filling with the peanut butter and chocolate brownies!!
**I am part of the Ambassador program with Lucky Leaf Pie Filling. While I have been compensated for this recipe and video creation, all opinions are 100% my own**
Click HERE to Pin It for later!
In our house we LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We actually have a scale from 0-10 on how much peanut butter, and how much jelly each person likes on their sandwich. Ten being the most, and 0 being the least.
Well, I’m a 10/10, meaning, the more you can fit between two slices of bread the better. I want it dripping and oozing with equal amount of peanut butter and jelly. On the other extreme would be my husband a 2/2…with the thinnest spread of peanut butter you’ve ever seen. I don’t even think he uses the full 2 Tbsp serving size! Using this scale helps us determine how to make sandwiches if we’re going on a roadtrip or making lunches. My kids are all in the middle of that scale. We also have differing opinions on grape vs strawberry jelly 🙂
Our love for peanut butter and jelly made me think of these Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies from the Lucky Leaf website. However, instead of using a jelly, these brownies call for an entire can of Strawberry Pie Filling. Don’t worry though, there’s plenty of peanut butter and chocolate brownie to balance the pie filling! While a photo of these brownies don’t do them justice, you’ve got to trust me on this….THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!
I love using Lucky Leaf Pie Filling in my recipes, as I find that it’s thicker (not runny) and the chunks of fruit are fresh and colorful! I use it all the time when making my Peach Hand Pies and my Strawberry Hand Pies! What’s YOUR favorite way to use pie filling?
Gooey, decadent Peanut Butter and Jelly Brownies are loved by kids and adults! You'll love the sweet balance of strawberry pie filling with the peanut butter and chocolate brownies!!
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (for 13x9 pan)
- 3 large eggs, divided
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling & Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9 X 13 pan with foil, then spay with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, 2 eggs, oil and water; spread into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, soften peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Add in sugar and 1 egg; combine well. Drop by spoonfuls over brownie batter.
- Spread fruit filling over peanut butter batter. With a butter knife, twirl the layers in equal sections, repeating the process throughout the pan; you should be able to see all three layers as you twirl with the knife.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes; cool completely and refrigerate. Cut into squares and enjoy.
**I have partnered to create recipes and videos using Lucky Leaf pie filling. While I was compensated to create the recipe, all opinions about the recipe and product are my own!**