Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple and Toffee Frosting
**photos updated October 2017**
Oh sweet pumpkin, these are amazing. They are so moist and the fluffy maple frosting with toffee bits will put you in sugar (or Shugary) heaven! Having made pumpkin scones earlier this week, I still had half the can of pumpkin leftover! I’m not done with pumpkin yet though, it’s so good, and I love the Fall feeling I get when my house smells of cinnamon and pumpkin!
You must make these. For me, I was pretty excited that it only made 12 cupcakes. I altered the recipe some, and I think you all will enjoy them. Unless you don’t like pumpkin. Then we can’t be friends. Until spring anyway.
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
For the cupcakes:
For the Frosting:
If you love these Pumpkin Cupcakes, you’ve got to try some of these other delicious recipes:
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Chocolate Cream Cheese filling are the perfect snack to pack in the kids school lunches! Try a batch today!
- I’ve had this Maple Pumpkin Butter from Barefeet in the Kitchen saved for a few years now. Time to get moving and make it!
- Love maple? This Maple Peanut Butter Fudge is such a treat for the holidays, and goes great with all your pumpkin desserts!
- I’ll be whipping up a batch of these Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Pumpkin Butter from A Family Feast very soon! Like maybe today!
- This Low Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake from Kalyn’s Kitchen is perfect for the holidays. Love the layers!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**