Butterfinger Fudge

It’s been awhile since I experimented with Fudge. I really wanted to try a pumpkin fudge, but our Kroger has been sold out for weeks! No worries though, my withdrawal from pumpkin will soon be over, I found some pumpkin yesterday!

In the meantime, enjoy this Butterfinger fudge. On one of our vacations this summer, I tried Butterfinger fudge for the first time. Since then, I have seen it at several more fudge shops. Who knew this was such a hot flavor!

Save those leftover Halloween candy bars that your kids won’t eat, and make this fudge. You’ll be glad you did too! If you don’t have any Butterfingers, you could always go for the extra step and make your own candy bars using this recipe! Enjoy!

Butterfinger Fudge
by Shugary Sweets
Keywords: dessert candy butterfingers fudge
  • 3 cup sugar
  • 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1 Tbsp corn syrup
  • 2 Tbsp butter
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
  • 8 snack sized Butterfinger bars, crushed
Bring sugar, heavy cream, corn syrup and butter to a boil in a heavy saucepan, stirring constantly. Once boiling, do not stir. Using a candy thermometer, bring mixture to soft ball stage, 238 degrees (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat, add vanilla to pan, do not stir, and allow mixture to cool to 120 degrees (about 45 minutes).
Pour mixture into a mixing bowl and beat until it is no longer glossy (about 3-5 minutes). Pour into a parchment paper lined 11x7 pan. Immediately press crushed candy bars onto top of fudge. Press firmly!
Allow fudge to set in refrigerator, covered, for about 2 hours. Cut into bite size pieces and enjoy cold!
Powered by Recipage

Linked To:
Totally Tasty Tuesday   Little Birdie Told Me   Tuesday Talent Show   Two Maids a Baking
 Tempt My Tummy   Tasty Tuesday   Tuesday Confessional   Tasty Tuesday  Recipe Sharing Mon
Crazy Sweet   Wow Me Weds   Tuesday Time Out   Cast party   What I Made  Sweet Treats
These Chicks Cooked  Its a Party   It’s a Keeper   Fat Camp Friday   I’m Lovin It  Weekend Show Off

26 Responses to “Butterfinger Fudge”

1. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 11:04 am

I am so glad to hear you found pumpkin…I was worried you might go into withdrawals from that:-) I can’t wait to see the next pumpkin treat!!! But for now…shut up! Butterfinger Fudge??? That sounds amazing too! I will be looking for my package in the mail:-)

2. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 11:49 am

Sounds like heaven! I have some butterfingers leftover from making butterfinger blondies and I just might have to use them for this!

3. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 12:46 pm

I have never made fudge. This looks so good. You are so creative with the candy. I love it. Keeping all these recipes for the Halloween candy.

4. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 1:36 pm

You always have the best fudge recipes! I need to start making some fudge sometime soon. :)

5. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Wow…This looks really mouthwatering….Thanks dear for sharing the recipe…Will surely give it a try..Bookmarking rightaway..

Aarthi

6. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I love butterfingers and I love fudge – sound like a match made in heaven!

7. posted Sep 27, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Oh gosh. Butterfinger fudge? YUM! Makes me want to make a ton. :)

8. posted Sep 28, 2011 at 1:13 am

mmmmmm. This looks heavenly. I started a link party at my blog and I’d love for you to link this up. If you’re interested it’s http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/ Have a lovely day, Maria

9. posted Sep 28, 2011 at 1:58 am

I love your recipe! Would you come over to CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY tomorrow and share it with us?
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

10. posted Sep 28, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Yummo! This fudge looks amazing! I just pinned it to pinterist! Thanks for sharing!
    Stephanie @ ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com

11. posted Sep 28, 2011 at 4:32 pm

That looks fantastic. I cannot wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing this one!

12. posted Sep 29, 2011 at 2:44 am

This looks incredible! Can’t wait to try the recipe.

Pinning on pinterest. :)

Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

13. posted Sep 29, 2011 at 4:08 am

Butterfinger fudge? Never heard of it, but I love butterfingers. Sounds great!

14. posted Sep 29, 2011 at 6:48 am

love butterfingers…and this fudge looks really delicious!

15. posted Sep 30, 2011 at 6:14 pm

I’ve been collecting fudge recipes like a crazy person lately. I’m making goodies for my husband’s unit in waves as each flight comes home and fudge is one of those things that keeps well so I can make it in advance!

Stopping by from Tempt My Tummy Tues :)

16. posted Oct 2, 2011 at 11:54 am

Another delicious-looking fudge from your kitchen. This one will be my favorite. I’d like to invite you to share it on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

17. posted Oct 2, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Sarah E.- thanks for stopping by, I hope your husband’s friends enjoy it!

18. posted Oct 3, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Mmm…I love the combination of the smooth fudge and the crunchy Butterfinger crumbles.

Thank you so much for sharing your delicious creation at Rook No. 17!

Jenn

19. posted Nov 4, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Just made it and I must have done something wrong because it did not pour easily from the mixing bowl (I had to use a wooden spoon to get it out), it didn’t spread in the pan and it doesn’t look anything like the picture. We’ll see in 2 hours how it tastes, but it doesn’t look good. Bummer as I was excited to use up my leftover Butterfinger Bars.

20. posted Nov 5, 2011 at 12:17 am

Oh no Cyndi! Did you use a candy thermometer? Was it working properly? I’ve used this basic white fudge recipe numerous times, I’m not sure what could have gone wrong!!

21. posted Nov 5, 2011 at 11:31 pm

I did use the candy thermometer (although it is old). They taste fine, just don’t look pretty. My husband ate them though.

• Jo
      posted Jul 5, 2013 at 8:58 pm

This is what happened to me, I think I may have beaten it too long. I dont have a mixer. So I did it a little longer and it started to set in the bowl, so it looks a little crumbly but is delish none the less :) I will definitely try this one again

22. posted Jun 11, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I LOVE YOUR RECIEPES

• posted Jun 11, 2013 at 5:26 pm

I WANT TO RUNSOME OFF BUT I DON’T SEE A PLACE TO RUN THEM OFF

23. Karen
    posted Oct 19, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Aimee, I love ur reciepes but I have a question
    U say to use a 11×7 pan can find one would
    a 10x 7 1/2 work or a 12 1/2 x 8 1/2 work better
    Please let me know going to try this tomorrow
    Thanks