Next time you are craving S’mores, try making these individual S’more Cheesecakes! All the flavor of a S’mores with no campfire needed!
Baking cheesecake is something I love to do. Although, I try not to do it very often. I tend to eat more than my share, cheesecake leaves me weak in the knees!
Today’s recipe is perfect when you’re looking for that delicious S’mores flavor. With a graham cracker crust and chocolate cheesecake filling, you’re almost there! The chocolate ganache was just an added bonus. You need that melty-gooey chocolate when eating a s’more. And undercooked chocolate cheesecake is just gross, so let’s go with ganache instead!
These S’more cheesecakes are topped with a marshmallow frosting (OF COURSE) and an extra Hershey bar, you know, for garnish purposes!
If you’re looking for a treat to bring to your next potluck, these cheesecakes are the answer! Or if you’re looking to fit better in those fat pants, this cheesecake is the answer. What?
Connect with Shugary Sweets! I know you want to see behind the scenes…check out my instagram!
Yield: 20-24 cheesecakes
Prep Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Cook Time: 19 minutes
For the Crust:
- 9 honey graham crackers (whole)
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 2 pkg (8oz) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
For the ganache:
- 2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
For the Frosting:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (Fluff)
- 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 chocolate bars (1.55oz each, Hersheys)
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs. Pulse in sugar. Using a fork, mix in the melted butter. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of crust into the bottom of 20-24 paper lined muffin cups. Press into bottom of paper liner using a tart shaper or bottom of a cup. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on high for about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until fully incorporated. Beat in the cocoa powder. Spoon filling (about 2 Tbsp scoop) into muffin cups until 2/3 full. Bake cheesecakes in a 350 degree F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- When cooled, begin ganache and frosting. In a glass bowl, add heavy cream and microwave one minute, until warmed. Add chocolate, heat an additional 60 seconds. Whisk smooth.
- Spoon about 1-2 Tbsp of ganach over each cooled cheesecake.
- For the frosting, beat butter for 2 minutes, until pale in color. Beat in a marshmallow, sugar and milk for an additional 3-4 minutes, until fluffy. Pipe onto top of cheesecakes (above the ganache. Top each dessert with a piece of chocolate bar. Store in refrigerator for 3 days. ENJOY.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Cheesecake bites can be so easy and impressive. These Lemon and Raspberry bites are delicious too!
Two ingredient S’more Cheesecake Dip is the quick and delicious solution to your chocolate cravings!
Chocolate ganache, grahams and marshmallow are not new on this blog! Check out these S’more Cupcakes!!!
You can find more S’mores and Cheesecakes all over the web. Check these out….
S’more Cheesecake from Daydreamer Desserts
Toasted Marshmallow Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
No Bake Mini S’mores Cheesecakes from Hoosier Homemade
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**