Looking for a fun dinner idea? Or the perfect Game Day meal? This Italian Beef Ring is hearty and delicious!
So a few weeks ago I shared a recipe for Slow Cooker Italian Beef. Remember? I talked about my love of all Chicago food.
Tips and Tricks
- Lay all your crescent rolls out in a circle, like I did in this Buffalo Chicken Ring (you can see photos on that post explaining it better)
- If you want a fast, easy substitute, I love using Papa Charlie’s Italian Beef in this recipe. Drain off all the au jus, and just add the beef. Save the leftover au just to warm up and dip each bite into before eating!! Visit their website to see if you can get their products, it’s my favorite 🙂
- Once you’ve added your layer of beef, add some cheese (I love using Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar).
- Also add some giardiniera into the ring (drain it first). If you can’t find it in your stores, I’ve got a homemade giardiniera recipe on the blog. Just chop up the veggies a little more fine!
- Serve your Italian Beef Ring with au jus and enjoy!!!
Love today’s easy dinner idea? Here are a few from my friends:
- BLT Chicken Braid from Inside BruCrew Life
- Reuben Pizza Roll from I Wash, You Dry
- Chicken Enchilada Crescent Braid from Wine & Glue
- 10 minute Oven Baked Tostadas from Yellow Bliss Road