Love chocolate and peanut butter together? These delicious Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are for you! No really. Grab one!!
So hey! It’s Shugary Sweets. You’ve come to the right place! As you can see if you’ve been here before, things are a bit different. Thanks to Lindsay at Purr Design we got a little makeover here!
And I’m loving it. What do you think?
There are still some kinks to work out, and I’m working on re-formatting some of my recipes to the new design…but overall, it’s totally functional!
Let’s walk through a few features, shall we?
- Recipe List and index: if you see on my top toolbar there is a link for “Recipe List”. Hover over that list and you’ll see a drop down menu of lots of delicious categories. Click on the category you like, and you’ll see I now have a visual index.
- Popular Posts: On my left sidebar, you’ll see my popular posts all lined up! These update constantly, in case you’re interested. Although, every time I look the Chicken Tetrazzini and Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese are always at the top. Those two posts just keep going crazy on pinterest.
- Hi there! yep, there I am in a picture. In case you were wondering what I look like. Granted, that picture is a couple years old. I’m definitely older looking now!
- Savor the Sweet Life! Yeah, that’s my new tagline thanks to Lindsay. She asked me if I had one and to describe my blog. I pretty much said this: “So I love cooking dinner. And, like, savory food, but I also love desserts. Every meal needs to end with, like, something sweet. But on the blog, I probably have 75% sweet and 25% savory. So I don’t know.” She probably thinks I’m not a grown up, cause I talk like a valley girl in my emails. But to my defense I have three daughters….and we lived in the Ohio valley for awhile (that’s what Valley girl means, right??). Back to Lindsay, she took my endless rambling and created a 4 word tagline that describes me and my life and my blog. I heart her for that!
Things to come:
- I’m working on a new “about me” page. It’s been in the works for about two years. So stay tuned. It may go live before I retire!! And when it does? It will be awesome.
- “More” tab. This will have a drop down that you can quickly and easily find my round up posts (in case you have a hankering for 100 no bake dessert recipes or 75 chicken dinner ideas)…you’ll also find my monthly Top Ten posts, giveaways, and a new category: FAQ. This one has also been in the works for about 3 years…so it should totally be relevant, right?
- Less ads on the desktop. In an effort to keep my site fast and running efficiently, I’m going to reduce the number of ads on my desktop. If all goes well (read: income doesn’t drop dramatically), it will stay that way. Hopefully by the end of the month, it will look how it’s supposed to!
In the meantime, let’s eat and celebrate with some Peanut Butter Brownie Bites! These delicious, bite sized brownies are loaded with Reese’s peanut butter morsels. Then topped with a creamy peanut butter frosting and a mini Reese’s. Tell me it’s not too much?!
I used a mini muffin pan to bake these in, but a silicone brownie pan would have been awesome too!
Please, poke around my site a little. If you see something acting wonky, let me know! Thanks!!
Looking for more delicious brownie ideas?
Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites: aside from peanut butter, mint is a great pairing with chocolate!
Pimp My Brownies: these boxed brownies are out of this world. So much flavor, no one will ever know you started with a mix!
Dark Chocolate Brownies: a classic chocolate brownie recipe that everyone should keep on hand!
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Two bite brownies packed with chocolate and peanut butter. Topped with creamy peanut butter frosting and candy!
For the Brownies:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 pkg (12oz) bittersweet chocolate chips (60% cacao)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pkg (10oz) peanut butter morsels
For the Frosting:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 60 mini Reese's peanut butter cups (in the pouch)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the butter with chocolate chips. Heat for one minute on high. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. You may need to stir and heat for one more round of 30 seconds until fully melted. Add sugar, flour, eggs and salt. Stirring until well blended. Fold in peanut butter morsels
- Lightly grease mini muffin pan with baking spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons until evenly divided into pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. Remove and cool in pan 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- For the frosting, beat butter and powdered sugar for 3-4 minutes until smooth and fluffy. Bean in milk and peanut butter until creamy and desired consistency. Pipe frosting onto cooled brownies and top with a mini Reese's.
Serving Size:1 brownie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 52mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
**This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. See my disclosure policy for more info**