Easy, chewy, Nutella Swirled Blondies. Topped with ice cream, melted Nutella and sprinkles! Perfect way to celebrate that special occasion!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Nutella (hazelnut spread)
- ice cream, Nutella, and sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter with brown sugar. Add in egg, vanilla and salt. Add flour and mix just until combined. Press batter into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Spread Nutella on top of batter, in about 4 lines, using a knife to make swirls.
- Bake for about 22 minutes, remove from oven and cool.
- To serve, enjoy as a bar, or make a decadent treat by warming it up and topping it with ice cream, melted Nutella and sprinkles!
*Store in airtight container. I prefer these the second day, I think the flavor is more intense and the blondie is chewier!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram