I am so excited to share this recipe with all of you today!
They also sent me a bottle of Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll syrup. O.M.G. this stuff is like crack. As Elf would say, “it’s part of the 4 major food groups. Candy, Candy Corn, Candy Canes and Syrup.” And it tastes like a cinnamon roll. Weird, but delicious.
For the Fudge:
- 2 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp Cinnabon Sprinkle topping, divided
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 7oz jar marshmallow cream
For the Drizzle:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cinnabon flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp Cinnabon Sprinkle topping
- Line a 13x9 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, salt, 1/4 cup Cinnabon sprinkle and heavy cream until combined. Bring to a rolling boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Quickly stir in white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream and 2 Tbsp Cinnabon sprinkles. Whisk vigorously until smooth. Be patient, this may take a couple minutes. Works best with an electric mixer.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate 3 hours, until hardened.
- Remove from pan, remove parchment paper and lay fudge on a cutting board. Cut into circles using a 1 1/2 inch circle cookie cutter, or cut into small bite sized pieces.
- To make drizzle, whisk together the powdered sugar, Cinnabon syrup and heavy cream until smooth. Pour into a ziploc bag, and snip a tiny piece off the corner. Drizzle over cut pieces of fudge. Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 tsp of Cinnabon sprinkles. Place fudge back in refrigerator until icing hardens, about 15 minutes. Enjoy cold! Keep fudge stored in airtight container in refrigerator. ENJOY!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Disclosure: I received the Cinnabon products used and was entered for a chance to win a Cinnabon Creations prize package in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**