Chewy Pumpkin Blondies with White Chocolate and Toffee Bits.
More Cookies and Bars
- Apple Blondies with Caramel Buttercream
- Chewy Blondies with Hershey Eggs for Spring. Feel free to substitute m&m’s in this recipe!
- S’mores Cookies
- Funfetti Cookies
Chewy Pumpkin Blondies with White Chocolate and toffee bits.
FOR THE BLONDIES:
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 egg yolk
- pinch kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white chocolate morsels
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons milk
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat brown sugar with melted butter and pumpkin until smooth. Beat in egg yolk, salt and flour. Fold in white chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove and cool completely before adding glaze.
- For the glaze, whisk the sugar and milk together until smooth. Pour over cooled blondies. Sprinkle with toffee bits immediately. Refrigerate for one hour (or until ready to serve). Cut and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram