Pumpkin Spice Fudge

Pumpkin Spice Fudge: soft flavorful fudge with JELLO pudding mix and topped with crushed gingersnaps. So delicious!
So remember when I told you to stock up on Jello Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix? This is why.

I used it to add pumpkin flavor to my fudge. It’s what I do.

This fudge was incredible. Yes. “WAS.”

Fudge this good doesn’t last long around here! Usually because it’s SOOOOO good, I send it out of the house before I eat it all.

That’s exactly what happened. Off it went to Michael’s work. I swear I’m not helping their wellness initiatives they may have put in place.

Although, it does help me to not eat it all. So there’s that.
Anyone else addicted to pumpkin this time of year?

If you like this Pumpkin Spice Fudge recipe you may also enjoy….

Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats– stock up on Jello instant pudding mix and make a batch of these krispie treats.
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti– made with real pumpkin and possibly one of my favorite biscotti recipes!

Pumpkin Spice Scones– move over Starbucks, you can now make these CopyCat scones at home!
Pumpkin Spice Fudge

Jell-O pumpkin spice instant pudding mix gives this fudge a delicious fall flavor!

• 3/4 cup unsalted butter
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • pinch of kosher salt
  • 11 oz pkg white chocolate morsels
  • 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
  • 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
  • 2 Tbsp caramel sauce (ice cream topping)
  • 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
  • 3 Gingersnap cookies, crushed

1. In large heavy saucepan, heat butter, cream, sugar and salt on medium high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. When it begins to boil, set timer for 5 minutes. Continue stirring while mixtures is at a rolling boil.
  2. Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, pudding mix and marshmallow creme. Whisk until fully blended (one to two minutes). Pour into a parchment paper lined 13x9 baking dish. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
  3. Remove from pan, remove parchment paper, and place on large cutting board. Cut into bite sized pieces.
  4. In small bowl, whisk the caramel sauce and powdered sugar together. Drizzle over cut pieces of fudge and immediately sprinkle with crushed cookies. ENJOY immediately or store in covered container in refrigerator.

52 Responses to “Pumpkin Spice Fudge”

1. posted Oct 7, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Pudding mix in fudge? You’re a baking genius! I’m glad I bought a couple extra boxes of this pudding mix now! :)

• posted Oct 8, 2012 at 11:53 am

You need to try this then!!! DO IT!

2. posted Oct 7, 2012 at 10:56 pm

I really believe that it was great! It looks so tempting!

3. posted Oct 7, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Oh that looks so good! I have heard of the pumpkin spice pudding and I need to get some this year!

4. posted Oct 7, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Speaking of not helping any wellness initiatives, I think there may be a drastic drop in the lives of everyone in my immediate proximity. These look delectable, and I can’t wait to give them a try…!

• posted Oct 8, 2012 at 11:53 am

Haha!!! Oh wait, totally not a laughing matter :)

5. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 2:05 am

YUM! That sounds wonderful! I love all your fudge recipes. :)

6. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 5:23 am

Your fudge is the best ever! I knew I bought an extra box of pumpkin pudding for a good reason. Although I’m hoping that you know how much I love you and your fudge and that some mysteriously comes along with you on Friday for lunch:-) I’m pretty sure that I am with you on the whole not helping the wellness of those around me too:-)

• posted Oct 8, 2012 at 11:54 am

You’re so greedy :) Just me isn’t good enough??? haha!

• posted Oct 8, 2012 at 3:42 pm

bahahahaha! Yes, you coming to lunch is enough…but if some fudge would happen to mysteriously appear in your car…I’m not opposed to that:-)

7. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 5:40 am

Didn’t imagine that these delightful bites has all those ingredients in
    That means they are awosome in flavor

Check out my blog for wide variation from almost guilt free dishes/bakes

• posted Oct 8, 2012 at 5:42 am

Wrong spelling

8. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 7:16 am

It’s creamy, smooth and delicious, and tastes like it all just came out of your mother’s kitchen. Pure heaven.

9. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 11:50 am

I just love your fudge! Have you ever thought of opening your own candy shop? You should!!!

• posted Oct 8, 2012 at 11:55 am

Hmmm. That sounds a lot like “work.” haha!

10. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Why yes, I think I am addicted to pumpkin. This looks like a fabulous way to satisfy the need for everything pumpkin right now – YUM!

11. posted Oct 8, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Oh my…this sounds super delicious. I hope pumpkin spice instant pudding is available in Canada…I haven’t found it yet…but will keep looking:)
    thanks for sharing this…lovin’ all things pumpkin!!

12. posted Oct 9, 2012 at 2:24 am

Now I’m bummed that I used the box of pumpkin pudding mix that I had…I’d better go stock up, because this looks amazing. I love fudge (way too much, in fact).

13. posted Oct 9, 2012 at 2:30 am

I love this whole idea, Aimee! Adding the pudding mix to the fudge is a great idea – i’ve seen it being added to cookies, but never to fudge! i haven’t tried pumpkin pudding – ever! what is wrong with me? I must buy some – even if I don’t make the pudding, I can throw it into FUDGE! What a great treat to bring to a halloween party!

14. posted Oct 9, 2012 at 6:15 pm

This sounds amazing. The only fudge I have actually pulled off is peanut butter- which I don’t particularly care for. These would be amazing little table favors for the kids table at Thanksgiving! I’m having my inlaws over in early November, maybe I can make this as a parting gift!! If you have a minute, I’d love for you to link up to Sweet Sharing Monday – http://saynotsweetanne.com/2012/sweet-sharing-monday-25/

15. posted Oct 9, 2012 at 9:24 pm

This sounds and looks incredible! And using the pumpkin spice pudding is genius. :) We only have vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes over here. Seriously. And the caramel?! Yum.

16. posted Oct 10, 2012 at 5:01 am

That fudge looks incredible!

17. posted Oct 10, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Another fabulous link up for Gooseberry Patch! Oh goodness I love fudge! :) Take care. Blessings, Catherine

18. Susan
    posted Oct 20, 2012 at 4:00 am

Mmmm, low in calories, I’m sure. I’ll be on the hunt for Pumpkin Spice pudding mix tomorrow.

19. Susan
    posted Oct 20, 2012 at 11:31 pm

What grocery stores are carrying this pudding? Wasn’t at my large local market today, and they haven’t heard of it. : /

• Juanita
      posted Oct 22, 2012 at 7:09 pm

20. Juanita
    posted Oct 22, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Walmart carries the pumpkin pudding but goes fast so stock up!

21. posted Oct 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm

These would be perfect for a fall party. They would probably be gone in 5 minutes flat. Beautiful photo!

22. posted Oct 26, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Potluck pick. Crave worthy!

23. posted Nov 6, 2012 at 4:58 pm

This looks incredible — totally sinful

24. posted Nov 7, 2012 at 11:10 pm

I want to make one of everything on your blog! But I must make some pumpkin fudge. Not sure how I have never had this before but that has to change : )

25. posted Sep 3, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Outstanding! I am so excited for pumpkin desserts!

26. posted Sep 4, 2013 at 1:07 pm

This sounds delicious! I love pumpkin spice anything! :)

27. posted Sep 4, 2013 at 11:25 pm

I’m so excited for fall and pumpkin recipes! This fudge sounds soo yummy! I never would have thought of using pudding mix but great idea :)

28. posted Sep 6, 2013 at 10:04 pm

This looks like fabulous fudge!! Love me some pumpkin.

29. posted Sep 9, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Oooooh! I’ll have to try this one out! Looks delicious! :)

30. posted Oct 11, 2013 at 9:20 pm

I made your recipe for Pumpkin Spice Fudge. I made my own caramel sauce with apple cider. It was nice to have a recipe that you can make ahead a few days. It was a big hit at our fund raiser for The Shepherd’s Table. Thank you

• posted Oct 12, 2013 at 9:41 am

Glad you enjoyed it! Love homemade caramel sauce!!

31. Charity
    posted Oct 12, 2013 at 9:01 am

Help my fudge didn’t set Overnight I followed the recipe exactly it’s 9am and my party is at 4pm how can I save this

• posted Oct 12, 2013 at 9:39 am

Hmmm, usually the number one reason for it not setting, is the mixture didn’t boil for the full amount of time. How firm is it? I’ve done this before with another flavor and stuck it in the freezer for an hour. Then removed it, rolled it in balls, froze again and dipped them in white chocolate. Truffles! Good luck!

• Anonymous
        posted Oct 12, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Thank you for your reply I tried to save it but there was no hope I think the problem was not getting the temp high enough …. This was my first attempt at any type of fudge….I ended up finding a “no bake fudge recipe” more like cheesecake and I added pumpkin spice mix to it and it was a great hit ….

32. Karen
    posted Oct 24, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I cannot get your Print function to work. I want save this recipe for the holidays. It looks yummy!

• posted Oct 24, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Hmmm, just worked fine for me!?

• Karen
        posted Oct 24, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Every time I try it “Blank Page” comes up. Maybe it is me, but I can print elsewhere!
        Thanks for the response. I guess I will just jot the recipe down on paper ’cause I really like it.

• posted Oct 24, 2013 at 9:51 pm

That is really odd! You could try to copy/paste the recipe into a word document and print it that way! Sorry for the troubles…but it’s worth it :)

33. posted Oct 27, 2013 at 11:42 am

did I do something wrong? my fudge had a sugar

34. posted Oct 27, 2013 at 11:59 am

sorry I did not mean to send that first massage……anyway my fudge came out tasting grainy like you could taste the sugar granules, I boiled it for the 5 minutes like it called for, is that how its supposed to be? if not for that I would have been quite happy with it, just a little to sweet for me I think I would use 1 cup sugar and not 1 and a 1/2. gave some to my husband and he really liked it, I didn’t say anything about it being grainy to him, so I’m not sure if that’s how it is or if I messed up.

35. Jane
    posted Aug 8, 2014 at 9:14 am

Does anyone know how long this fudge keeps?

36. Pingback: 50 Pumpkin Spice Recipes - Kendall Rayburn

37. Pingback: White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Fudge | e-collage

38. Pingback: Butterscotch Fudge Bites | Appetite Deluxe!