Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 1 box (3.4oz) pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 5 cup rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Grease the foil with butter (I use the butter wrapper to grease the foil dish). Set aside.
- In large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add in marshmallows and stir constantly until melted (lower heat to low-medium). Remove from heat and quickly stir in pudding mix. Fold in cereal.
- Pour mixture into buttered foil pan. Press treats into pan (but not too hard, that will dry them out).
- Spread melted white chocolate over top of treats and sprinkle immediately with sprinkles. Allow to set about 1 hour. Cut and serve. ENJOY.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**