100+ Valentine’s Day Desserts

by Becca on January 30, 2014

Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert idea? You’re sure to find something delicious here with over 100 treat ideas!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’

100+ Valentine's Day recipes. Treats and sweets!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca -

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness January 30, 2014 at 1:13 pm

This round up made my eyes happy! So much pink and red and pretty! And everything on here looks so tasty and made for Valentines…I don’t know what to pick…Can I eat everything?!
Taylor @ FoodFaithFitness recently posted..Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Potato Poppers with Avocado Ranch Dip {Low fat, High Protein, GF + Low Calorie}My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 30, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I won’t tell :)
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..100+ Valentine’s Day DessertsMy Profile

Allison January 30, 2014 at 1:18 pm

All of these recipes look amazing!! Dessert is my favorite meal of the day! I would love for you to check out my recipe for Mocha Chiffon Cake with Mocha Chantilly Cream~!
Allison recently posted..Mocha Chiffon Cake with Mocha Chantilly Cream for Valentine’s Day.My Profile

Averie @ Averie Cooks January 30, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Thanks Becca & Aimee for linking my Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars with Pink Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting and my Red Velvet Chocolate Swirled Brownie Bars! I appreciate it and hope you both have a great V-Day! pinned

Angie | Big Bear's Wife January 30, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Thank you for including my cupcakes!!! Love the round up!
Angie | Big Bear’s Wife recently posted..A Round-Up of 27 Fantastic Red Potato RecipesMy Profile

Emily @ Life on Food January 30, 2014 at 7:44 pm

This round up has so much pink and chocolate. Two of my favorite things!
Emily @ Life on Food recently posted..Pizza DoughMy Profile

tanya January 30, 2014 at 8:19 pm

This is an incredible collection of Valentine’s Day treats! Wow! A box of chocolate cannot compare!! The biggest problem with this is choosing which to make! Thanks for including me!
tanya recently posted..Fontina, Apricot and Chocolate Grilled CheeseMy Profile

Martha@A Family Feast January 31, 2014 at 10:56 am

I’ll take one of each please…Thanks for including our recipes in the collection! xoxo
Martha@A Family Feast recently posted..Rosemary FlatbreadMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets January 31, 2014 at 3:22 pm

You’re welcome :)

Melissa January 31, 2014 at 6:52 pm

All of these sound so good! Im going to try some of these soon!
Melissa recently posted..Favorite Soups and StewsMy Profile

Diane {Created by Diane}c February 3, 2014 at 10:31 pm

This list is so FABULOUS, bring on Valentine’s Day :) Thanks for sharing my cookies!
Diane {Created by Diane}c recently posted..Valentine Pretzel ToffeeMy Profile

Nutmeg Nanny February 4, 2014 at 4:03 pm

What a divine looking round up of treats :) love it!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed ChickenMy Profile

Meaghan February 4, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Such a great post! So many great ideas that I will definately be trying! Thanks!

Anonymous February 7, 2014 at 11:09 am

World’s yummiest looking treats!!!!!!!!!

Tonia February 12, 2014 at 9:44 am

I love all things Valentine’s Day! All of the bright, pretty colors and the delicious treats! It’s just what we need to get through frigid February. Thanks for including me in the round-up!
Tonia recently posted..Peanut Butter Puffcorn RecipeMy Profile

Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground February 12, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Oh, my! Total yum!!! Thank you so much for including my Valentine Chocolate Kiss Cookies, Amy & Becca. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground recently posted..Pink Funfetti Pound CakeMy Profile