Lemon Blueberry Skillet Dump Cake (Nambe Giveaway)
I’ve got another awesome giveaway for you all this week. My friends over at Nambé are running a huge giveaway FOR YOU! One lucky winner will receive a set of 4 saute pans (from 8inch to 14inch), valued at over $650!!
· Oven-to-Table done with Style
· High-performance 5-Ply Stainless Steel
· Continuous basting nubs on all the double-wall lids
· Organic, essential Nambé design shines in the belly shape and curved handles
Take a look at these pans:
Gorgeous, right?? I received the 12inch saute pan and I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful this pan is to use! With a family of 6, it the perfect size! I love that you can cook on the stovetop and move it right into the oven!
But of course I had to try it out with a dessert. So I mixed up a very easy treat for you all. Skillet dump cake. I mixed all the ingredients right in the skillet (no messy bowls) and stuck the skillet into the oven. While it was baking I whipped up some almond whipped cream. I love the combination of lemon and blueberry in this recipe, but you can certainly substitute a yellow cake mix. Or cherry pie filling. Your options are endless!
Thank you Nambe for the lovely skillet. Now go enter to win your own set!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED***
Lemon Blueberry Skillet Dump Cake
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:50 minutes
For the Cake:
- 1 can (21oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (20oz) crushed pineapple (don't drain)
- 1 box (18.25oz) lemon cake mix
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
For the Cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- For the cake, in a large skillet, dump blueberry pie filling and crushed pineapple. Mix with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of fruit (do NOT mix). Lay tablespoons of cut butter over the dry cake mix.
- Bake cake in a 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes, until top is brown and fruit is bubbling.
- For the whipped cream, beat heavy cream, extract and powdered sugar in a stand mixer for 3-5 minutes until soft peaks form. Store in refrigerator.
- Serve a scoop of cake with a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy warm!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Here are a few other lovely treats I’ve made using Nambe products:
English Toffee Bites in a Nambe Infinity Server
Salted Caramel Swiss Meringue Frosting and Chocolate Cupcakes on Nambe Grande Wood Tray:
Don’t miss a single recipe: connect with Shugary Sweets!
**Shugary Sweets was given product for review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are 100% my own!!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**