Kitchen Sink Krispie Treats
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 oz bag large marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 12 oz bag butterscotch morsels
- 16 oz vanilla bark
- 1½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup peanut butter morsels
- ¾ cup Heath bits1 cup
- milk chocolate morsels
- Line a 13x9 dish with foil. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add marshmallows and heat on low until smooth. Remove from heat and add butterscotch morsels. Stir until melted, fold in rice krispies.
- Pour into prepared 13x9. Allow to set while making the next layer. Melt vanilla bark in microwave safe bowl for one minute. Stir and heat another 15 seconds. If still not creamy heat in 15 second intervals until melted. Set aside for several minutes, to allow to cool slightly. Good time to wash the pot from the Krispie treats!
- When cooled slightly, quickly fold in mini marshmallows, peanut butter morsels and heath bits. Pour over prepared Krispie treats.
- In small bowl, melt milk chocolate morsels in microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and add by 15 second intervals until smooth. Pour chocolate in small ziploc bag, seal, and snip corner. Drizzle over Krispie bars. Refrigerate bars for best flavor. When set (about 1 hour), cut in squares and enjoy cold!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**