75+ Pumpkin Recipes

by Becca on October 11, 2013

Looking for a delicious pumpkin recipe for the holidays? Check out this collection of over 75 recipes from around the web!

75+ delicious pumpkin recipes from around the web. Come find what you're looking for!

Click on each photo below to take you to the actual recipe.  Pin recipes from their original site. OR, click image above to pin entire collection!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca -

BlogFacebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Nancy @ gottagetbaked October 12, 2013 at 11:24 am

Wow, this is such an incredible pumpkin round up! When September hit, my goal was to bake as many pumpkin items as I could. It’s mid-October and I’ve only made one (sigh). This will definitely inspire me to keep going!
Nancy @ gottagetbaked recently posted..Ode to the Cranberries and Mint Chocolate BrowniesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets October 12, 2013 at 1:07 pm

haha, I on the other hand have made many many, with many more to come!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..75+ Pumpkin RecipesMy Profile

Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life October 12, 2013 at 12:31 pm

What an incredible round up! As if I needed to feed my pumpkin obsession further:) If only I could have some of it all! The pumpkin biscoff bundt cake is SO calling my name … have a great weekend, Ms. Aimee!

Averie @ Averie Cooks October 12, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Thanks Aimee and Becca for including my Salted Caramel Swirled-Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars. What a great roundup of pumpkin. Pinned to my pumpkin board!
Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..10 Bars Craft Chocolate Giveaway ($100 Value)My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets October 12, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Thanks for pinning Averie!

Elaine October 12, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hello, I’m Elaine. I love food blogs. My favorite is yours and “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook. (also a blog) Between the two of you, I get the best recipes. Keep them coming. Elaine.

aimee @ shugarysweets October 12, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Thanks Elaine :)

Deborah October 12, 2013 at 4:22 pm

I have a little bit of a pumpkin addiction, and want to make EVERY one of these! Thanks so much for including some of my recipes, too!
Deborah recently posted..Fifteen Spatulas {The Blogger Ten}My Profile

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen October 12, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Awww pumpkin, so many ways to love this fall flavor!
Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen recently posted..Pumpkin Blondies with Carmel ButtercreamMy Profile

Jocelyn @BruCrew Life October 12, 2013 at 9:52 pm

And just like that I am craving pumpkin big time…thanks guys :-) LOL! I still have a few pumpkin recipes that I need to share too!!!
Jocelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted..BruCrew Top TenMy Profile

Audra | The Baker Chick October 13, 2013 at 12:01 am

Wow Aimee- what an amazing round up! I have lots of pumpkin recipes to check out now! :)
Audra | The Baker Chick recently posted..Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal CookiesMy Profile

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction October 14, 2013 at 10:44 am

Love the round up! So many great pumpkin recipes that I now need to try!
Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction recently posted..Monster Cookie Granola BitesMy Profile

Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats October 14, 2013 at 11:31 am

Thanks for including my Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bars!
Julie @ Julie’s Eats & Treats recently posted..Kraft Fresh Take Buffalo Chicken Empanadas #FreshTakeMy Profile

Meghan @ The Tasty Fork October 17, 2013 at 2:02 pm

I love all things pumpkin!! This is an awesome round up for the pumpkin obsessed like me!
Meghan @ The Tasty Fork recently posted..Beefy Mexican CasseroleMy Profile

Nutmeg Nanny October 18, 2013 at 11:17 am

Wonderful round up!!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Catching Up with Nutmeg Nanny {Episode 1}My Profile