- 3-4 lb. pork tenderloins
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1½ cup cilantro, snipped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup tequila (or beer)
- 1 can (4oz) chopped green chilies (I used mild...go for the heat though if you like that)
- 12 flour tortillas
- optional toppings: fresh cilantro, sliced avocado, tomato, lettuce, shredded cheese, red onion
- Place pork in crockpot. Sprinkle with garlic, oil, salt, pepper and cumin. Top with cilantro, salsa, broth, tequila, green chilies, and juice from one orange. Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Shred pork with two forks and continue to cook until heated through.
- Serve on a tortilla with all the fixings, or make a rice bowl with black beans and all the fixings. Enjoy!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**