Crockpot Turkey Breasts and Stuffing
- 2 lb boneless turkey breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 loaf bread, cubed (with crusts)
- 1 apple, diced (peel left on)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In bottom of crockpot lay turkey breasts (may overlap some). Pour chicken broth over turkey breasts.
- In large bowl mix cubed bread with apple, celery, onion, salt, poultry seasoning, sage and pepper.
- Pour stuffing over turkey and broth. Pat tightly. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**