50+ Slow Cooker Meal Ideas

by aimee @ shugarysweets on August 9, 2013

Looking for meals to put in your slow cooker? Here is a great collection of over 50 dinner ideas!

50+ Slow Cooker Dinner Ideas: a great collection of recipes in one place!

Click on each photo below to take you to actual recipe. Use the right click on your mouse to open recipe in a new page!  Pin recipes from original site. OR, click image above to pin entire collection!

rootbeer

easy_enchilada_tacos

Enchilada Tacos from I Should Be Mopping the Floors

slow-cooker-balsamic-beef-2

Balsamic Shredded Beef from Shugary Sweets

jambalaya

Jambalaya from Katies Cucina

The-Tasty-Fork-slowcooker-recipe-Crockpot-Meatball-Sliders-with-Peach-Chipotle-BBQ-Sauce-1024x768

Meatball Sliders with Peach Chipotle BBQ from The Tasty Fork

Lasagna Soup from Cravings of a Lunatic

santafe

Santa Fe Chicken from Chef in Training

italian-chicken-sandwich-

Italian Chicken Sandwiches from Shugary Sweets

Kathleen Clegg August 9, 2013 at 11:28 pm

Oh, I can see me making lots of these in my slow cooker. Nice post!

capturing joy with kristen duke August 9, 2013 at 11:38 pm

I really need to use my crock pot more–thanks for the reminder! Pinning this collection!
capturing joy with kristen duke recently posted..Grilled Salmon with Mango SalsaMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets August 10, 2013 at 1:06 am

Thanks girl!!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..50+ Slow Cooker Meal IdeasMy Profile

Monica August 10, 2013 at 12:44 am

Great compilation! I’m always looking for mroe ways to use my slow cooker so I’ll have to take a closer look.
Monica recently posted..Mango-yogurt parfaitMy Profile

Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry! August 10, 2013 at 9:00 am

Great collection! I am pinning this so I can easily come back again and again. Thanks for including my Cranberry Chicken!
Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry! recently posted..Unbirthday Cake SurpriseMy Profile

Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips August 10, 2013 at 10:52 am

Great roundup, Aimee! Perfect for the busy back-to-school season. Thanks for including my Aloha Chili!
Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips recently posted..Salted Ripple Chip (No Machine) Ice Cream for a Music-Inspired #SundaySupperMy Profile

Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig August 10, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Oh wow, what an awesome group of recipes to have in one place! Thanks for including my Slow Cooker Green Chicken Chile!!!
Cathy Pollak ~ Noble Pig recently posted..The Best Cherry-Orange SangriaMy Profile

Abbie August 10, 2013 at 8:51 pm

These are such creative ideas! love.
And that Italian Chicken Sandwich looks awesome! :D
Abbie recently posted..dark chocolate zucchini browniesMy Profile

Kate@Diethood August 11, 2013 at 10:30 am

And now I’m hungry! Wow! Everything looks amazing… I suddenly feel the need to turn on the crock pot! :)
Thank you SO much for including me!!
Kate@Diethood recently posted..Bacon and Mushrooms Stuffed PeppersMy Profile

Justin @ Marlows Kitchen August 11, 2013 at 5:35 pm

So many great ideas, I love cooking from the slow cooker. Saying hello from a fellow Ohio blogger!
Justin @ Marlows Kitchen recently posted..An easy Korean BBQ recipe (bulgogi)My Profile

Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats August 12, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Wonderful Round Up with fall closing in! Thanks for including me :)
Julie @ Julie’s Eats & Treats recently posted..Texan TacosMy Profile

carrie@bakeaholicmama August 13, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I do not use my slow cooker often enough. So many great ideas that I had to pin for later in this post!! Thanks for including me in the round up too!
carrie@bakeaholicmama recently posted..Apple Cheddar Galette with Greek Yogurt Crust and My Weekend with the Cabot Fit TeamMy Profile

Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper August 13, 2013 at 1:05 pm

LOVE browsing through all these recipes. Thanks for compiling them!
Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepper recently posted..Vegetable Fried RiceMy Profile

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl August 14, 2013 at 5:20 pm

You know I love my slow-cooker meals! Love this list, Aimee – pinned!
Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl recently posted..One-Minute Breakfast BurritoMy Profile

rachel August 14, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Thank you for including me in this amazing round up! I’m totally inspired! <3
rachel recently posted..In Which My Husband Wins the MarriageMy Profile

Nutmeg Nanny August 21, 2013 at 11:19 pm

I’m always down to use my slow cooker :) all of these look incredible!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Greek Yogurt Chicken SaladMy Profile

Liz Fourez August 30, 2013 at 11:06 pm

These all look amazing girl! I’m definitely bookmarking some of these for those crazy busy nights! Thanks for sharing : )
Liz Fourez recently posted..Easy DIY Kitchen ChalkboardMy Profile

Kim Beaulieu September 6, 2013 at 2:03 am

This is going to come in handy this winter. I love slow cookers so much I somehow have managed to accumulate 5 of them. Long story.

Thanks so much for including my Lasagna Soup.
Kim Beaulieu recently posted..Peach CobblerMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets September 6, 2013 at 7:19 am

You’re quite welcome. I’ve made a few recipes from this list already!!

Meghan @ The Tasty Fork September 16, 2013 at 10:40 am

Aimee, Thank you so much for including me in this round up! I’m getting a lot of traffic from it! I’m going to pin this to one of my most active pinboards in hopes of returning the favor! :)
Meghan @ The Tasty Fork recently posted..Menu Planning MondayMy Profile

Stargazer September 20, 2013 at 8:45 am

Funny how recipes become “ethnic” if an ingredient is added…anything with pineapple becomes “Hawaiian”, anything with oregano becomes “Italian”, anything with taco seasoning becomes “Mexican”, anything with soy sauce becomes “Asian”, and anything slapped between two buns is American. LOL!

creative ideas April 7, 2014 at 2:07 am

Frequently I would not go through content on weblogs, having said that i want to express that that write-up incredibly urged my family to carry out and so! Ones way of writing continues to be amazed my family. Appreciate it, good report.

Antonietta June 2, 2014 at 4:04 pm

LOVE your ideas! Did have a question, though! Can you prepare meals in advance and freeze them?