60+ Christmas Cookies

by aimee @ shugarysweets on December 7, 2013

Looking for the perfect holiday cookie? You’ve come to the right place!

Check out this list of over 60 cookies! Beautiful, delicious Christmas cookies that would make any cookie exchange or holiday platter shine!

60+ Christmas Cookies all listed in one place! You're sure to find the perfect holiday recipe!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca –

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Joan December 7, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Thanks for the great list! I have a few more recipes to try.

Emily @ Life on Food December 9, 2013 at 2:39 pm

So many cookies!!! I am on a serious cookie baking mission this week and you just added to my list.
Emily @ Life on Food recently posted..Swiss Chard and Sausage Pasta BakeMy Profile

Marisa December 11, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Those dark chocolate mint crinkles will be a welcomed change to my regular crinkles this season! Thank you :)

Check out a few of my favorite recipes as well: http://bit.ly/18UyKuO
Marisa recently posted..Best Holiday Cookie Recipes for 2014My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 13, 2013 at 7:14 am

Thank you Marisa! they are one of our favorite cookies!

denise December 11, 2013 at 10:23 pm

normally i LOVE any recipe here but i have to say i’m a little disappointed with this collection. it seems to be all mint, eggnog, ginger and peanut butter. very few sugar, chocolate without mint, butter, italian or ethnic type cookies. no candies, fudge, bars, etc. i’d love some x-mas cookie recipes that use chocolate, butter, liquors of the season, cinnamon, cherries, etc.

aimee @ shugarysweets December 13, 2013 at 7:13 am

Good info Denise! I do have a candy collection coming this weekend!

Nutmeg Nanny December 16, 2013 at 10:25 am

Tasty collection here :) loving it!!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Orange Cherry Oatmeal Pecan CookiesMy Profile

Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats December 19, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Thanks for featuring my cookies Becca and Amy! I wish I had time to make all of these delicious little devils. Wonderful round up!
Julie @ Julie’s Eats & Treats recently posted..Thursday JEMs {Julie’s Easy Meal Plans} 12/19/13My Profile

Melissa @ Bless this Mess December 5, 2014 at 8:05 am

Best. Season. EVER!!! Bring on the cookies!

aimee @ shugarysweets December 5, 2014 at 3:21 pm