50+ Christmas Candy Recipes

by Becca on December 14, 2013

Looking to create a beautiful collection of holiday candy trays this year? Check out this list of over 50 DELICIOUS candy recipes! Treats for teachers, neighbors, family and friends!

Over 50 Christmas Candy recipe ideas! Perfect for hostess gifts, teachers, family and friends!

blurb collection Collage

Join Becca -

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+

Averie @ Averie Cooks December 14, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Thanks for including my Ritz Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups & my Old Fashioned Butter Mints, Becca & Aimee! I appreciate it and what a great roundup. Pinned to bhg :)
Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..Dulce de Leche Coconut Chocolate Chip BarsMy Profile

Gloria // Simply Gloria December 14, 2013 at 11:06 pm

This is such a great collection of some fabulous sweet treats, ladies! Love how all of them are easy to make for some quick gifts, too! Pinning (=
Gloria // Simply Gloria recently posted..Red Velvet Crinkles CookiesMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 15, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Thanks for pinning Gloria!

Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent December 15, 2013 at 12:54 pm

These recipes all look really tempting. Thanks for sharing :)
Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent recently posted..Nutter DeerMy Profile

Claire @ A Little Claireification December 15, 2013 at 2:54 pm

What an amazing round up – my mouth is watering. So many great ideas – thank you so much for including my Chocolate Peppermint Truffles! xo
Claire @ A Little Claireification recently posted..Champagne Cupcakes {Bust Out That Bubbly}My Profile

Nutmeg Nanny December 16, 2013 at 10:32 am

These all look so tasty but the pecan pie fudge stands out to me, YUM!!!
Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Orange Cherry Oatmeal Pecan CookiesMy Profile

Sara @ Saucy Dipper December 16, 2013 at 9:23 pm

This post is BOOKMARKED! I’ve not made many candies of my own, so I’m adding a couple of these to my list.
Sara @ Saucy Dipper recently posted..Cook Something New Every Day for 31 Days (#31daycooks)My Profile

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes December 19, 2013 at 9:56 pm

So many fun candies for the holidays. Thanks for including mine.
Barbara @ Barbara Bakes recently posted..Chocolate Banana CrepesMy Profile

Alyssa @ Pure Living for Life December 19, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Wow, definitely need to pin this for later. There are so many wonderful ideas on this page. Thanks for putting them all in one place!
Alyssa @ Pure Living for Life recently posted..The Best Food Photography PropsMy Profile

Laurie Nguyen February 18, 2014 at 3:27 am

Thanks for putting all these great candy recipes in one place! I’ve bookmarked your page for future reference.
Laurie Nguyen recently posted..My Jam Runneth Over, a.k.a. I Have No Idea How Long It Takes For Jam To Boil Over and Destroy My StoveMy Profile